Yooohooo! I was nominated for The Liebster Blog Award! That means that someone enjoyed my blog enough (althrough I’m writing in Bulgarian) and decided to share the DiDi-licious things with other bloggers! Thank you, Cedric! I feel very honoured! 🙂
Now something about the award. Liebster means dearest/favourite in German. The idea of the award is to promote your 5 favourite blogs and make new connections between bloggers with not so many followers.
The rules to accept the award are:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
3. Give your top 5 picks for the award
4. Inform your top 5 by leaving a comment on their blog.
5. Post the award on your blog.
My favourite 5 blogs are:
Now it’s their turn to spread the blog love around! Enjoy!